Employment focused training
A new intake of students for the QQI Level 4 - Retail Skills Programme will commence on Monday, 24th June next. The course is provided by the County Kildare Leader Partnership.
This project is designed to help unemployed people to acquire the basic IT, interpersonal and vocational employment skills, and support them into further training, education or employment.
- Retail Payment Procedures
- Retail Sales Techniques
- Stock Control
- Customer Service
- Information Technology Skills
- Plant ID, Care & Maintenance
- Work Experience – 3 weeks work experience placement
- Register your interest for the course by contacting Obair in Athy Phone: 059 8632685 or call into your local DSP Employment Services/Intreo office (Carlow/Newbridge/Portlaoise)
- When places become available, you will be contacted for an interview to assess your suitability for the course.
- If you are suitable for the course, you will be called by SOLAS to start.
- During the course, you may receive a SOLAS payment, if eligible (some social entitlements may also be affected).
- You are welcome to meet with the tutors to discuss the course in more detail. Please ring in advance to make an appointment.
Contact: Josephine or Bernie (Course Coordinators)
Phone: (059) 8640945
Facebook: Athy Retail Skills
Location: Woodstock Street, Athy, Co. Kildare