runs kayaking courses in the area
There will be plenty of activities for children over the summer holidays, including the annual Bookvine competition agianst Wicklow Library. Come along, borrow a book and help us keep the trophy. Stories, crafts etc all summer. 045 891740
Yoga Classes starting in Ballymore Eustace on 12th January in the Resource Centre @ 7.30pm. 6 Week course €75.00 all welcome. Gentle Hatha Yoga designed to relax, re-energise and de-stress.
Deborah Browne. email@example.com
Village Green Garden Club Ballymore Eustace
Local Walks around Ballymore Eustace - click here for map
· Gallery & Gifts, The Square, Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare.
Phone No. 045 863227
Wedding venue and eating out - Poulaphouca House, Hollywood, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. Telephone: 045 864118
Fax: 045 864 091
· Bingo Nights every Wednesday @ 8.30 p.m. CDA Hall
· Indoor Bowls every Thursday @ 8.30 p.m. in the Band Hall
· Longstone Pet Farm, Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare.
Contact : Paul Byrne 087 6566020
· Pitt & Putt Club, Poulaphoca, Co. Wicklow.
· Paddy Murphys Bar & Lounge, Main St, Ballymore Eustace – Every Sat & Sun Night
· The Thatch, Main St, Ballymore Eustace – Every Sat & Sun Night
· The Ballymore Inn, Naas Rd, Ballymore Eustace “Back Bar” – Every Friday & Saturday Night
· Mick Murphys Bar & Lounge, Main St, Ballymore Eustace – Old World Pub & Traditional Music Sessions