Skip links and go to Page Content

County Kildare News


News Menu

News Archive


Advertise Here

February 08, 2008

Home Improvement Grants For Council Tenants


If you are a tenant of Kildare County Council you can apply for a grant to carry out home improvements.

The Scheme covers items including replacement of: defective windows and doors, defective internal doors/press doors/hot press doors and kitchen units. Other items also included are repair/replace fascia soffit and installation of electric shower.

Application forms and further details are available from:

Self Help Grants, Housing Department, Áras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Tel: 045-980705

Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00 pm on Friday, 25 April, 2008.