Payment Terms and Conditions
Pay for your course online
This payment system is provided by Kildare County Council / Kildare Sports Partnership and its third party suppliers.
The Sports Partnership may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Please make sure that the course in which you are enrolling is suitable to your needs.
Kildare County Council / Kildare Sports Partnership regrets that responsibility cannot be accepted for loss or damage to any property while attending courses and it is at the owners own risk.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Your payment will normally reach the Kildare County Council / Kildare Sports Partnership account to which you are making a payment on the following working day.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect card number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
What kinds of cards can I use?
The following types of credit/debit card can be accepted: -
- All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's site are encrypted.
- Kildare Sports Partnership shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
- Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card.
- These payments are collected by the Service Provider (Fee Pay Ltd) on behalf of Kildare County Council / Kildare Sports Partnership.
- The transaction is received and validated by the Service Provider (Fee Pay Ltd). The client making the application will get an immediate notification to confirm whether or not the card validation was successful.
- The funds will be transferred from your account within 48 hours.
- In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the customer to check with Kildare Sports Partnership that the payment has been accepted.
- The Customer shall remain responsible for the fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from Kildare Sports Partnership in relation to each of these (and any outstanding) amounts owed to the Partnership.
To pay your subscriptions by post please proceed as follows:
- Download the application form from the website or by clicking on the following link
- Complete the application form
- Attach your payment details i.e. credit/debit card details or cheque/money draft/postal order.
- Cheques etc must be made payable to : Kildare Sports Partnership
- Your completed application together with relevant payment should be sent to:
Kildare Sports Partnership, Level 5, Aras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co Kildare
- Courses will only run if sufficient numbers have applied ,if the course is not filled a refund will be given or a place found for the applicant on another course
- Course cancellation will take place at least 24 hours prior to course unless an emergency cancellation is necessary.
- Refunds can only be made if there are insufficient numbers on the course and due to unforeseen circumstances courses have to be cancelled and are at the discretion of the Sports Partnership
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- No refunds will be given to non-attendees or customers who fail to give 7 working days’ notice of non-attendance. Any requests for refunds must be in written form and may be subject to a 20% surcharge
In this clause the term 'personal data' is as defined in the Data Protection Act Dated 1988 and 2003
- The Sports Partnership will collect (or may already hold) personal data relating to the applicant, or third party making payment, including personal details in accordance with its data protection policy.
- By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions the customer, (and any third party making payment), accepts and consents to his/her personal data, as detailed in clause above, being provided to the service provider for sole purpose of the service provider offering and administering the online payment facility to the customer, or third party making payment.
- It is the responsibility of the customer, or third party making payment, to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the Sports Partnership and/or provided to the service provider is clear and accurate. The Sports Partnership will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the customer, or third party making payment, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the Sport Partnership or the service provider.
- The Sports Partnership may use the personal information provided to it to contact the customer, or third party making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made in respect of the fees.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of payment process, please contact
Kildare Sports Partnership
Level 5, Aras Chill Dara,