The LESN is an innovative network of
services for the unemployed.
Instead of dealing with a different person every time you come to see us, you'll be
assigned your own Mediator, right from day one. He or she will help you to
make the most of our advice and guidance services and help to guide you along the road
back into the workplace by:
- Exploring your skills and aptitudes.
- Examining your strengths and weaknesses.
- Setting a realistic career plan of action for you.
- Giving you all the support and advice you need to make decisions.
- Providing information on work experience, training and education courses which are
available to you.
- Helping you to get a place on a course which will improve your chances of getting a job.
Every step brings you closer to that job.
We work closely with many of the employers in your local area.
Your Mediator will keep you up-to-date about jobs as they become available.
And, when you're ready to apply for a position, he or she will sit down with you and help
- Put together a professional C.V.
- Fill out any application forms.
- Prepare properly for your interview.
- Be ready in advance for any test the employer might set for you.
- Prepare for the unexpected.