Castledermot Librarys Banner
Open Door Time
Default text size Large text size Extra large text size High contrast text


Castledermot

Castledermot is an inland village on the River Lerr with a population of almost 1,000. The library in Castledermot was originally a Methodist Church, which opened on 13th November 1903. It was deconsecrated around 1970, and was acquired by Kildare County Council in 1976. In 1979, the library moved from its premises in the Courthouse to the former church.

More >>>

Castledermot Library Contact Details and Times


Main Street
Castledermot
Co Kildare
059 9144483
castledermotlib@kildarecoco.ie



Please see the Alerts section on our homepage for any changes to these opening hours.