Are you looking for a job or a career change?
Are you thinking of starting your own business?
With professional staff and access to a broad range of services, the library is a place to explore, learn and connect.
What we offer
- Free membership
- Professional staff to provide direction and help with your research
- PCs and Internet access
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Space for meetings, study and research
- Online learning and services with access to over 500 e-learning courses
- Business and employment books, journals, newspapers, magazines, trade journals, reports, scholarly journals, wirefeeds
- Online resources
- eBooks, eAudio and eMagazines / journals
- Workshops, presentations and networking opportunities
- Language learning
What you can do
- Attend information sessions and develop new skills to boost your CV and job application
- Search and apply for jobs in Ireland and abroad
- Explore job and career information
- Research companies and potential employers
- Find out about support available for job seekers
- Develop new skills to plan, start and grow your own business
- Research funding sources for small businesses
- Research your competitors
- Explore the market and identify potential customers
- Connect with like-minded people and share experiences
- Public libraries work in partnership with the local authority, government organisations and agencies as well as employment, career and business professionals to host events, workshops and courses.
- Contact Maynooth Community library for details of upcoming events!