IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE RESTART GRANT AND RESTART GRANT PLUS SCHEMES
1. The Restart Grant Plus Scheme, including the top ups applied nationwide and in certain counties, will close from midnight on Saturday 31st October 2020. A new COVID Restrictions Support Scheme (CRSS) was established as part of Budget 2021 on 13th October 2020 and is being operated by the Revenue Commissioners. Further details can be accessed here.
2. If you did not apply for the original Restart Grant scheme, which was introduced at the end of May 2020, and believe that you may have been eligible, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. The process will close at midnight on 31st October 2020.
Restart Grant Plus
- The Restart Grant Plus is a NEW standalone grant that is available to all eligible businesses, including those who received a grant in the first Restart Grant Scheme.
- Full details of grant amounts and revised qualifying criteria can be viewed on the Restart Grant Plus FAQ document - HERE
- Previous applicants who did not meet the criteria of the first Restart Grant Scheme should review the revised qualifying criteria to determine if they are now eligible under Restart Grant Plus.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESTART GRANT PLUS
- Previous applicants who were approved for a Restart Grant do not need to complete a new application.
- They received an email on 21st August 2020 to the email address provided for the original Restart Grant Scheme.
- In order to be eligible for the Restart Grant Plus, businesses need to reply to the email by completing the three fields highlighted in yellow which confirms that they meet the criteria for Restart Grant Plus.
- The application will be processed in due course and payment will issue accordingly.
- If you got the first Restart Grant and have not received your declaration email, please email email@example.com
STEPS FOR NEW APPLICATIONS FOR RESTART GRANT PLUS (i.e. those who have not previously received a Restart Grant)
In order to assist with your online application for the Restart Grant Plus, we would advise that you have the following details to hand for your business.
- Customer number and valuation number from your rates demand
- Revenue registration number
- Your bank account name (Irish bank accounts only)
- Bank statement header
- Tax clearance access number
- Turnover in 2019
- Percentage loss of turnover from 1st April 2020 to 30th June 2020
- Number of employees, including those on TWSS and PUP.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE RESTART GRANT PLUS FAQS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
TO ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK HERE.
- The closing date for receipt of completed online applications is 31st October 2020.