Pre Planning Meetings 2017
Individual Houses in Rural Areas/Small Scale Developments
Kildare County Council will hold pre-planning information meetings, for prospective applicants’ to construct a house at a rural location or other small-scale development in the county in 2017.
Meetings will be held on Level 0, at the address below on the following dates:
- Thursday 26 January 2017
- Thursday 23 February 2017
- Thursday 30 March 2017
- Thursday 27 April 2017
- Thursday 25 May 2017
- Thursday 27 July 2017
- Thursday 14 September 2017
- Thursday 19 October 2017
- Thursday 23 November 2017
· Thursday 29 June 2017
All meetings will be held during the period 9.30 to 12.30 p.m.
by appointment ONLY
A maximum of 2 people may attend the meeting, as space is limited.
These meetings will give an opportunity for interested parties to meet a planner or senior official who can advise them in broad terms about their proposal. Prospective applicants attending a pre-planning meeting must, prior to the meeting, submit the following documentation to the planning authority:
- Pre-planning application form – available from this office, our website www.kildare.ie/countycouncil or by post
- Site location map
- Sketch design of proposal
- Photographs of the site – in particular to show the proposed entrance to the site clearly indicating site lines for exiting onto the road from the proposed site.
- Proof of your legal interest in the site/property
NOTE: As places are limited, meetings times will not be confirmed until all the necessary documentation has been submitted. Documentation must be submitted by 5 p.m. on the Thursday prior to the scheduled meeting date.
It is important to note that individual sites cannot be inspected in advance of the information meeting.
The information meetings are particularly appropriate for prospective applications for houses in rural areas of the county, where Kildare County Council’s Rural Housing Policy applies (Chapter 4 of the County Development Plan 2011-2017).
Please contact the Planning Department to make an appointment.
Telephone: 045/980845 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 045/980834Back to other News Items