Call for LEADER Programme Expressions of Interest in the category Enterprise Development & Development of Renewable Energy
LEADER Programme 2014 – 2020
Call for “Expressions of Interest”
County Kildare LEADER Partnership (CKLP) is now seeking Expressions of Interest for LEADER grant supports from private enterprises and community groups under the following actions of the LEADER Programme:
Enterprise Development & Development of Renewable Energy
Grant Rates: Community - 75% Capital / 90% Analysis & Development. Private - 50% Capital / 75% A&D
Grants will be in the order of €5,000.00 to €50,000.00
Applicants must complete a two stage application process:
- Stage 1: Complete an “Expression of Interest” form to determine if proposal meets the objectives of the Kildare Local Development Strategy and complies with the LEADER Programme guidelines.
- Stage 2: Applicants that are successful at Stage 1 will be invited to submit a full application with detailed costings and a business/community development plan.
In order for projects to be considered for funding under this category, Expression of Interest forms are available from County Kildare LEADER Partnership and the initial date for receipt of these forms is 15th May, 2017.
Information Sessions will be held as follows:
There will be further calls in 2017 in the following areas;
- Support for Community Infrastructure and activities in areas of greatest need
- Develop and enhance Youth Facilities/Amenities/build the capacity of young people
- Rural Towns Initiatives, Broadband, Water Resources and Protection of Biodiversity
For more information contact LEADER at 045 895450 or email: Leader@countykildarelp.ieBack to other News Items